State: ON
Interest: Other
David has disabled reputation
Forum Moderator

City: Toronto
State: ON
Interest: Other
David has disabled reputation

i work for a company called intrigue design consulting and am responsible for the www.als.ca website.

the online forum was originally conceived by myself and susan graham walker (now with the als society of ontario).

personally, i've always appreciated and enjoyed online forums and try to make it my personal goal to ensure this forum grows and remains a quality resource for people affected with als.

the regular posters like yourself are what make the function, and keeps the site worth while visiting, so i'd like to thank all of you for making this work!

with the return of the regulars (yourself, al, carol etc), and with proper placement on search engines (improving steadily every day), and the help of some of the software improvements over the last few weeks i think we will be welcoming many more individuals in the months to come.

we're trying to make this forum as easy to find on the www as possible (vis-a-vis search engines and link marketing).

if you ever experience problems, or run into any bugs with the site please feel free to contact me directly at davidw@intriguedesign.ca.

regards,

david