JUST FOR LAUGHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carol Deboer

Distinguished member
hAVE A GOOD LAUGH....

Three guys died on Christmas Eve. Even though this was tragic, they did however appear at the pearly gates at Heaven's Door. There they were met by St. Peter. He welcomed them with a huge smile and a handshake. Welcame he said, however, before you enter into Heaven you must do one thing for me. The men were kind of miffed, they just wanted to walk right in.. St. Peter said to the men, "Since it is a special day, being Christmas, I want each of you to show me something that represents Christmas. The first guyfumbled around in his coat pocket and pulled out his cigarette lighter and lit it up . Here , he said, a aChristmas candle and the light. Good, said St. Peter, you may enter Heaven. The second guy was stuck his hand into his pants and pulled out his car keys, and shook them until they jingled loudly. Here, Christmas Bells he said. Good one, St. Peter said, you may enter Heaven. The third guy was really pissed, the first two guys had taken his ideas. However, it was his turn. He stood in front of St. Peter and fumbled around in every pocket in his coat and pants, until he finally pulled a pair of womens panties from his back pocket and waved them in front of St. Peter ! Look he said, I can come into heaven. St. Peter said, what do women's panties have to do with Christmas? The guy said,
THEY ARE CAROL'S !

Have a great day all, got to go to work. Thought I would start you all off with a laugh.

Love, Carol

... I heard one like that that involved a bus load of nuns... but it's not for general circulation on this site... suffice it to say that Sister Carol and a pair of red underwear were involved...
Thanks Carol

T.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back