Diagnosis
12/2004
Country
US
State
Rhode Island
City
Johnston
I am building a non profit web site in order to raise ALS Awareness and as a reference guide for PALS and their loved ones. I would appreciate any suggestions from anyone. I want this web site to be a good reference point for people. Please check it out and let me know if you are willing to share your story or create a quote, poem or anything of the like. The web address is www.serenitysfire.com Thank you for your time.

I think it is wonderful what you are doing to raise awareness of this disease. I am sorry you are suffering with this illness. My husband was diagnosed almost one year ago. September the first was a day I will never forget. Thank you for what you are doing.

Sandy.

Web page looks wonderful, and I thnk you for helping spreading the word about ALS.. Before I was touched with Mom getting this disease, I never gave it another look, I am also looking for ways to bring awreness for this disease.. I did it this past June by hosting a golf tournament, as I will do again next June. I want to bring awreness to ALS as Cancer and heart are in our lives and around us. And web pages as yours will help us be successful in doing so! Great work!
Mike

Well thank you both dearly : )

Website

Looks great! Keep up your positive attitude and the good works. God Bless!
Barry of N.M.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back