View Single Post
Old 12-08-2004, 09:26 PM #10 (permalink)

Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

In response to Al I know what you mean. Last Christmas fiasco was the result of the inevitable results. He wanted to push me away because he felt I deserved more, not to be saddled with someone so ill. I think he has kept this all bottled up for too long, and in some ways I have allowed that. I was wrong. But how do you get someone to talk who doesn't want to? I have known him for a very long time, and I know how he can get, and the reasons behind it. We want to move on, but neither of us can because of the kids at the moment, and his time table is better then mine. If I said to him wrap it up by the spring, he would. I can't. He is an all or nothing person at the best of times, I have tried to show him sometimes what you have and can have is better then nothing at all. I have been debating walking away, but there is tug of war inside me that regardless, I have put four years into this, I don't want to throw it all away. And what ever goes down, I want to be there anyway I can. But I believe the approach I am going to take now, will be the be all or the end all. And if it turns into being the be all, then we make some serious changes.
Any way, as I thought today how much is this issue a relationship one, or an illness one, and decided, the two cannot be seperated.
Have a great trip, and I suppose on behalf of the forum and all your friends, we don't want an email saying you are locked away for bad behaviour. Tbear may get pissed he has to fly incognito and rescue you and Lee.
Lee, keep a close eye on him.

From me, and the gang