Status
Not open for further replies.
My daughter is handling it opposite to you,God bless you for the comfort you are giving you Dad he knows you love him and that will prlong his life. Peace be with you.

You need a few more posts first, then you can PM people. You can also PM me your number and my wife and I will call. We do this alot and would love to help.

If you click on a persons name, a drop down menu will reveal itself and one of the choices will be send a personal message.

Sorry, but like I said, you need a few more posts first.

Joel is a wonderful person and he and his wife would be amazing people to talk with, You need a few more posts and then you will have PM privleges. Hang in, we are here.

There should be a social worker associated with the ALS clinic. I personally had a great therapist. Felt good to bounce things off of her. This forum is awesome as well, but I'm more of a typer, not a talker. I'm quite introverted in person, actually. Hang in there, Sandy. It's scary and tough, but you will stay strong. xo Also, I know in a prior post you offered up your email number. Instead of a pm, you could just put it on here for Joel or Hoping to email you for the information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back