View Single Post
Old 12-06-2004, 11:36 AM #4 (permalink)

me is an unknown quantity at this point
me is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi girls! (and guys). It's been hectic here and an emotional roller coaster. I've barely had a chance to read this past week.

Anyway, I visited the nuero-psychologist and we all had a discussion about everything. He is very certain (but leaves room for error) that it is stress related. He seemed unaware of some of the symptoms and after talking suggested a repeat of one of his motor tests and/or another visit to the nuerologist. The hubby doesn't want to talk about it. It is "his problem for him to deal with". He has made that very clear in the past week. My gut tells me he doesn't buy the stress bit and really, neither do I. This is where I climb on my emotional roller coaster. I see things going on with him and there is nothing I can do. I try to tell myself that if it is something that can't be fixed then there would be nothing I could do anyway.

I think the hardest part is actually the emotional distance that seems to be building between us. Like Snowbird mentioned in another posting, He's always been my best friend, the one I leaned on when I was troubled. I'm trying to hang on any way I can. Sometimes I want to be super nice to try and get him to "melt" and other times I feel angry and feel like building the wall even thicker. Then I just really wish I could tell him about it and cry on his shoulder. I pray and cry and look for the light at the end of the tunnel. Whatever is going on here I am so glad for all of you. Having a group of people to "hang out with" is great.

Good luck to all you Christmas shoppers and welcome to all the new people. -Melissa-