ALS Guardian Angels- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALSGA- Livid, disgusted, heartbroken

I got a call today from a very contrite executive from JP Morgan Chase. The auction is cancelled. They are giving us a 3 month mortgage abeyance. During those months they will work out a solution that my PALS can handle!

This is FAR more than I had asked for. Thanks to all of your references and ideas. This is one of the happiest days I've had since beginning this foundation. You are all terrific.

Stu

I am livid, disgusted, and heartbroken. Today, despite all of the above assurances, the above mentioned house was sold at auction. The very same auction I was told would be cancelled. Today, without prior notice, Danielle Camacho's family was served with with a THREE DAY NOTICE TO QUIT. As you would expect, my calls and emails remain unanswered. I haven't even told the Camacho's. I don't have the heart, but know I'll have to do it tonight.

I've always done my best to help PALS/CALS who were in trouble. Now I need your help. If ANYONE has any thoughts or ideas, PLEASE let me know as soon as possible. Time is of the essence. The following are the individuals who did this:

Matt Gross, Executive Resolution Analyst Mr. James Dimon, CEO
JP Morgan Chase JP Morgan Chase
7255 Bay Meadows Way 270 Park Avenue
Jacksonville, Florida 32256 New York, New York 10017-2070
Tel: 904-462-2410
Fax: 866-271-8709
Email: [email protected]

Additional information: Matt Gross was the person who assured me of the cancelled auction and three month abeyance.

Stu ALSGuardianAngels.com
949-488-9894 or 949-233-3045
[email protected]

Last edited:
I watch CNBC all day everyday, and they often have Jamie Diamond on the show. I am so upset, what about Fox news? they are fair and balanced, what about NBC.. I cannot believe this Stu, now we have to do something quick..

Can we let Augie Nieto know about this, maybe he would care.. ALSTDI might care, Project ALS..

This is unbelievable! Stu, I would contact those news organizations that were interested in doing the story and tell them what happened. I think they would be very interested in reporting this horrible turn of events. Everyone who called and emailed the media before, do it again now. I plan to.

Can you stage a protest in front of JP Chase Morgan? that will probably get some media attention, if nothing else.

Did you have any kind of commitment from them in writing that they were cancelling the auction and agreeing to an abeyance? or a recorded phone call? if so, I would seek advice from a lawyer.

GOOD LUCK!

Stu ... I assume you have already, but PLEASE contact the Channel 7 reporters you talked to before. This is beyond outrageous !

When are they forced to leave? Can us Southern Californians do something, like assemble at the house to protest the eviction? Where will the family stay if they are forced out?

I realize this is a long shot but it's these types of stories that get attention. You could contact Oprah and Extreme Makeover Home Edition. I would contact the Senators and Congressmen and Governor. Spam the local and national news with the story. At this point the only way to hope for a fix is to shame JP Morgan Chase into doing the right thing and that is no easy task. Hell write Obama and make sure in all cases to show how well the stimulus package, health care and the mortgage fix have helped in this case. Turn it into a political issue if you have to, it got Joe the Plumber rich. Limbaugh, Hannity & Combs, whoever will listen.

I've emailed KABC, the station that was to do the story. Header of email reads: ALS sufferer duped after you to run story!

Reminded them of the story they were to run and the deception and outcome!

Please! All of you that can, email KABC and anyone else you can think of!

How can people be so evil? And what will the bank do with the house in such a sagging market in Calif? Who is the bank gonna sell it to? Nobody! What logic is this?

Stu,

My understanding is that the when the eviction notice is delivered by the authorities, the person bein foreclosed on can refuse the order. It buys another 30-45 days as things move thru the court system.

On top of that, you can't be thrown out on the street without being given somewhere in the neighborhood of $1000 for immediate housing needs.

Someone may with more legal savvy may be of more help on this.

Zaphoon

I sent an email and left messages at ABC. FYI, the assignment editor was:

Elaine Hogue
ABC7 Eyewitness News
818-863-7670
[email protected]

I appreciate everyones ideas. One thing to keep in mind is that we don't have much time to get something done.

Stu

I e-mailed Matt Gross - just to say "shame on you".

does anyone have Augie's number? I tried ALSTDI for it, but they would not realise it.. A Pals friend of mine had it for me, and he passed away. I will call MDA and ALSTDI and try to get to him personally. He lives out that way, and has enough clout and money to maybe get something done. Stu is our angel, and we do not need him facing this heartache, we cannot have him tore down, he is one of the most caring person around. I am also going to try to share with the people at Project ALS in the AM.. What about if we call date-line..

Stu, I just emailed Elaine at ABC & I have forwarded a copy to you. I will call tomorrow. I am so so sorry about this happening to Danielle and her family.

Is that the beautiful woman on the home page of your website?

Yes, but she's progressed to the point where she is totally paralyzed and communicates by blinking.

If nothing else, if everyone would email Matt Gross, he might realize he stirred up a hornet's nest.

Stu

I e-mailed also as a friend from the 49th Parrallel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back