ALS Guardian Angels- Please read

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stu, and to each and every one of you that contributed, ! way to go! wooooohooo! !

Amazing work! KFI connection is great! My friends all know about Stu - can't wait to tell them about the news stories.

Sharonca

Keep the momentum going

This is a good time to keep the publicity going for ALS Guardian Angels. We need to let the world know the work they are doing and get some support rolling in before the next case like this comes up. In this period of time in which we are living there are going to be many more cases like this, that ALS Guardian Angels will need the funds, and the awareness of businesses as to who they are and what they do, to be able to meet the needs.
Everyone please do not stop the momentum that we have going. Let us continue to work for publicity to get this group and ALS awareness out there in the media. The combination helps everyone involved. More money is needed for funding of research, more people need to understand what ALS is and what it does, and last but not least we need more funding for support for ALS victims.
I will tell you right up front, I was very cautious as many of you were, when Stu first came on the Forum and said he just wanted to help people. I figured here was another snake oil salesman trying to take us for something. How wrong I was for making a snap judgment.

To me you earn your trust, you do not just ask for it and I give it to you. I waited and watched as many of you did and the works supported the message. ALS Guardian Angels is what they say they are a group that gives and gives to the ALS community. They are able to reach into areas that MDA and ALS other groups have not been able to help within the past. I saw friends get handicapped vans and I myself when I needed it the most was helped financially twice by Stu and the group. It is real and I thank God for it meeting needs that no one else has in the past. I hope I never need their help again, but I know they are there if needed.
Please, we need more articles to the news media about this work. We have testimonies to back up all the claims and we need to let as many people as possible know about it.

I do not speak for ALS Forum as I hold no position in oversight or management here, I am just giving my personal opinion and endorsement from one ALS victim to another. Please continue to help.

Angels.gif
ALS Guardian Angels

I have been vacationing in the lovely state of Maine, so amazing. I agree totally with what AL said, we need to put Stu's group on the map, it needs to be as common as all the other als groups. It is the place that is least remembered when thinking og ALS patients.

God is good

Dear Stu

My sweet George died on June 22. I have been lurking on the forum reading and then praying.

God is good and answers prayers.

So happy and joy filled over this answer to prayer for this woman and her children.

Keep doing His work and He will continue to bless you!

Patty

WAY TO GO STU!

I've been off-line for a couple of weeks, and am so glad this worked out for that family!

Also cheers to all your helpers!

That is so incredible. I have tears in my eyes! God is good!

Laura

Hi Beth. Do you mean Keith Olberman? Good idea.

Yes, Keith Olberman ... but since JP Morgan came through for the PALS and her kids, they're no longer the "worst persons." Maybe among the best!

You know the old joke about the farmer who trained his mules with kindness. A reporter wanted to see it in action, and went to the farmhouse. The farmer picked up a 2x4 and went out and whacked a mule over the head with it.

The reporter said, "I thought you trained them with kindness."

"I do," the farmer said, "but first you have to get their attention."

The media are kinda like those mules. The big problem is getting their attention.:lol:

I just read thru this thread for the first time and want to offer my appreciation to Stu and all who contributed in this effort. What a relief for this woman and her children!

My hat is off to you guys!

Zaphoon

How amazing it is when good people come together for a cause.... I sent one little email to Chase Bank. Not much ,but I am real glad I did. Amazing when we all work together... This made my day too Stu...... Lin

So happy to read about this resolution. I sent word to a NPR contact in LA. Didn't hear from her, but just hope that the effort contributed to the positive vibes sent to LA.

ALSGA - Speechless and Heartbroken

I got a call today from a very contrite executive from JP Morgan Chase. The auction is cancelled. They are giving us a 3 month mortgage abeyance. During those months they will work out a solution that my PALS can handle!

This is FAR more than I had asked for. Thanks to all of your references and ideas. This is one of the happiest days I've had since beginning this foundation. You are all terrific.

Stu

I am speechless and heartbroken. I learned today that the house SOLD AT AUCTION and my PALS was given a THREE DAY NOTICE TO QUIT! My calls and emails remain unreturned. This is AFTER LAST WEEK when I had been told that the aution was cancelled and we had a three month abeyance to negotiate and work out a solution with them. Lord help those slimy bastards if I EVER catch up to them!

I've always done my very best to help my PALS/CALS in their time of need or trouble. Now I need help! If anyone has any ideas, PLEASE tell me!

STU 949-488-9894 or 949-233-3045 [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back