View Single Post
Old 12-02-2004, 10:44 PM #3 (permalink)

Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point
Theresa2004 is an unknown quantity at this point

Carol, where do you find the time to work, take care of Henry, sleep little, and still have time to post and email. Beyond me..don't forget to take care of yourself in the process.

I was wondering about the girls, and Melissa had doctors booked this week, so I wonder what transpired. And where is Karen gone?

Jane, Fisher posted, Linda I believe did under the subject, "New to ALS" in a reply to Karen. She is new to the group. Try to stay in touch when you can, it must be very hard. Glad to see there is help mechanically to assist with this.

As Carol says stay strong.

I was watching the news when George W Bush arrived, the cost for a day and a half visit was enormous, can't recall the dollar value, between security, food, a state dinner for more then 300 dignitaries, I was blown away. How about funnelling that money into our health care and research instead of having doctors beg for funding. There has to be either a cure, or something which will slow down the progress of this. The overall opinion from what I heard in a meeting in the spring to organize a walk for ALS, is ten years. Unacceptable. Perhaps we should create a letter writing campaign to our MP's to release more funding for ALS, and other life threatening diseases.

Just a thought to all.