My Mom lost the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi Sandra

Sorry for the loss of your mother. That was a wonderful gift from her. My grandmother did that for me shortly b4 she died( not AlS ). Thoughts will b w/ you.

kathy

Sorry to hear about the loss of your mother as well. My thoughts & prayers are w/ you & your family. Stay strong. I hope the forum can continue to offer support.

Jess

Dear Sandra,

My mother was diagnosed in April 2005 and today we were told the end is near (a couple of months at best) and so this is why I'm here now, just trying to find solace in the experience of others and I came across your message.

For all our knowledge we can still never be fully prepared.

My deepest sympathy to you and your family.

Suzanne.

Suzanne

I'm very sorry to hear about your mother Suzanne

I wish I had words of advice for you in what you and your family will have to go thru,
but all I know is that I tried to do the best that I could for my mom (sometimes I failed miserably)
But all in all I think I did okay.
So just try to do your best for her, and try to be there with her as much as you can be,
she know's she's loved by you and that will help her thru it.

and try not to feel guilty, that's the tuffy I'm trying to work on.

Have a good weekend everyone I'M ON HOLIDAY'S NOW!

Sandra
I know for certain that we never lose the people we love, even to death. They continue to participate in every act, thought and decision we make. Their love leaves an indelible imprint in our memories. We find comfort in knowing that having shared their love has enriched our lives. Though some day we all have to part with those we love, they are not lost. We are always better for having loved. In this way, love transcends even death. To live in the hearts we leave behind, is not to die. I hope you and all her friends will look back on your mom’s life with joy for the times you shared with her. Wishing you peace in your heart and smiles at the memories that you shared with your mom.

Pat McClellan

Sandra

So sorry to hear of your mothers passing. You and your family are in my prayers that you may find peace and comfort in this most difficult time. May God bless and keep you.

My wife and I sat by her mothers bed as she died from bone cancer recently, and we found peace in the fact that she was no longer suffering. I know when you go through times like this there is nothing anyone can really say to take away the hurt and pain of your loss. I'm sorry.
AL

Hi Sandra,

Although I am new to the boards I am sorry to hear about your loss. I know what it's like to lose a mom whether it's to ALS or not. (My mom died from kidney failure and Dad was just diagnosed with ALS).

All my best.

Dear Sandra,

I have not replied much lately, however, I want you to know that my deepest condolences are sent out to you and your family and this sad and difficult time. She is at peace now and her suffering is over. I hope that you will find comfort in knowing what a great relationship you had as mother and daughter and carry that in your heart forever. God Bless.

Carol

Dear Jane,

I also want you to know that I am sending my deepest condolences out to you and your family as well. I heard that your sister had passed. She is also at rest now. Remember the great times you had as sisters, that is a bond that cannot be severed by even death. She will always be with you dear. Love to you.

Carol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back