Status
Not open for further replies.
Thelma-

"raise PZ's spirits" ?!?!? hmmmmm.....

PZ-

I guess you would fall in love with her after "raising your spirits"! (or, at least, fall in lust)

Well well Mare is very feisty this morning!

The good twin is touched. :)

(my post came up twice)

Last edited:
Oh my goodness. This is getting WAY out of hand, but I LOVE it. You folks are HILARIOUS. Make sure you set the scene in a state that Medical Marijuana is legal and you musn't forget to add in all of the miracle cures gone haywire.

(Physical Zaph has to take a potty break right at the PEAK of the excitement because he's doing a colon cleanse with bentonite, all the while wrapped from head to toe in gauze with detoxification minerals and acupuncture needles sticking out from EVERYWHERE...)

Oh, what you people do to me!:smile:

PZ

PZ, you didn't think that being 7 inches high and made out of green plastic , with absolutely no hint of gender was going to keep us from having fun , did ya ?

Looking back through this thread has just brought me smiles, smirks, giggles and gafaws!

I just read this thread and just laughed my butt off. You are a true character Zaphoon. Omg! Your thread starter was hilarious and so fitting for all the crazies..lol

Love ya to pieces :)

I felt bumping this up again might bring a little comic relief, especially to those that may need to look at their case of "TTD" in a different light.

This still makes me laugh, giggle and guffaw!

Me too, Kim aka Zaph aka PZ! :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks for the memories! :wink:

Another bump can't hurt in light of some of the most recent "Do I have" posts....It was funny. Sad to think that all those that replied aren't here anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back