View Single Post
Old 11-27-2004, 11:26 AM #3 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road

Hi Debbie. I love those people at work. They used to put firecrackers in a garbage can next to you at work when I was working. Think that doesn't make you jump?
What you have to do is always have your glass etc. pointed away from you. When they play their little jokes on you, throw your drink all over them. The pokes will stop real quick.
Count yourself lucky that you don't wet your pants when they do it. I hear that is not much fun. Actually that reminds me of a funny story. My wife of 34 years and I had just started going out and I had loaned her my car (cloth seats) When she came to pick me up at work there was a piece of cardboard on the seat. I said what the heck is this and threw it in the back seat sat down and drove about half a block and noticed my butt felt damp. I stopped the car got out and looked at the seat. She started to cry her friend in the back started to laugh and I stood there with a wet ass and a puzzled look on my face.
Apparently they had been driving down the road and Lee's friend shouted out the window at someone they knew on the sidewalk. This startled her and as they were on their way home to go to the washroom she didn't make it.
I was a lot more understanding about things back then. We all laughed and I put the cardboard back and got the seats cleaned on Sat. So I guess a little wine and coffee isn't that bad.

You could always get one of those no bark collars for the dog. They work. Have a nice weekend. Al.