Not open for further replies.

Sammantha

Country
Uni
State
NC
City
Newport
Hello all, thought i would write a little.... I go to UNC on the seventh and eighth. We are going to stay overnight. This will be my fourth EMG, but first single fiber one. I finally got a part time job at a clothing store, minimum wage! I could cry, i remember the days of working going to school full time and making my way up the pay ladder only to be lucky to get minimum wage... Once again the people i work for want to work me more hours, they think they are being nice but i cant! I went from four hours a day to seven. My breathing is getting really bad, i dont know if its from the thymoma, weak respiratory muscles or both. I really need money so i dont tell the people i work for what is going on.. I just push through then pass out. I really hope i get some help and direction with this upcoming appointment, i have learned from the past not to expect anything but i really need some guidance.... Please pray with me that i will get some answers......thank you so much, Sam

Hi Sam,
My husband and I will keep you in our prayers that you get some good news soon. Bev

Sam,

As you know , you are always in my prayers....
I know you need money and that's why you are working but please take care of yourself.
I am hoping for some good news for you and alot of us on this forum with no answers.....
Are you seeing the dr one day and having testing done the other day.

Hi Sam...I hope the doctors get to the bottom of things, as well. Prayers that God will answer your cry for help!

Sam ... I'm praying that you will get answers and relief from this load you are carrying soon.

Sam,
Oh you have had such a long road. I just hate what you have been through. I am sending thoughts and hugs to you, please know that we are always here for you. Keep us updated, undiagnosed is as trying sometimes as diagnosed.

Hi Sam-

You can count me in as praying for you. The road has been long already with ups and downs and in betweens. I am in the same boat with needing money- just re-applied for disability and prayed over the envelope before I mailed it. Hang in there and remember to reach out for support when you need it.

Love,
Cindy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back