Reason
Other
Country
US
State
ky.
City
louisville
Well, I am getting ready to go to bed but wanted to get a head start on wishing all the Mothers out there a HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!

It is a special day for me with 7 kids,the oldest ones old enough to finally appreciate me.lol. My son's girlfriend has already been here today to give me a picture she took of me and all my kids she had framed, sooo sweet. My little ones all made me something at school and it is so cute, they all put them in plain sight to hide them until tomorrow. They are so funny.

Well, Happy Mothers day again, hug them and love them before they grow up and then hug them when their big too.

Renee

Happy Mother's Day Renee

Happy Mother's Day Renee, I hope you have a wonderful day!

Happy mothers day Renee, 7 kids, WOW! The gifts the kids make in school are definitely the best.

Happy Mothers Day! Yes, I do agree that the gifts the kids make in school are the best....and they are so proud of them which makes it even better.

Yes, the little one's gifts are going to be hard for the older 21,23 and 25 year olds to beat, they are so cute, my 23 year old has already been over with a "we had to much to drink last night problem" for mom to solve.He said I should really feel like a mom now. Could have done with out that but the night cookout with all of them should be better,"NO DRINKING ALLOWED" .Have a great rest of the day Mom's.

Happy Mother's Day evening Renee-and all of our other forum moms!

My boys surprised me with a breakfast buffet-in my own kitchen! I will have to post pictures tomorrow, it was hilarious,
happy week to all,
brenda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back