Thread: New Topic
View Single Post
Old 11-24-2004, 08:28 AM #11 (permalink)

me is an unknown quantity at this point
me is an unknown quantity at this point

Al - That's great about Cuba. Ooooo, the sun, the margaritas, the beaches. I'll bet Lee is thrilled too. Wish we could meet her some day. She sounds like a great woman like the rest here.

Theresa - I've gathered together the phone numbers to make some calls. It has been so hectic here at work I haven't had the chance to steal away yet. However, Nathan has agreed to let me visit with him next week at the neuro-psych doctor and I do have some questions for him. Of course, he's leaning toward the "all in your head" camp so I don't know if he'll be much help. But, I'm going to tell him like I see it and give him (the Dr.) some things to consider and check out. Luckily, he is a nuerologist as well (treats lots of people with Parkinsons, ALS, Alzheimers, etc) so he does have knowledge on that end. Thanks for asking Theresa and I'll keep you posted. I'm glad to read, on some post or another, that this forum helps you keep from throwing in the towel, it does for me too, and I know I've felt that way a few times lately. It seems like for a few days I take the bull by the horn and do all the things I need to do to take care of myself and help out with him, then the next few days I feel like I want to forget it, what difference does it make anyway. Well, those are my thoughts for now.

Thanks everyone for your encouragement to each other. -Melissa-