quick question simple answer woudl be appreciated thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

isle667

Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
ny
State
new york
City
valley stream
When i yawn now sometimes, or when i strain my lower jaw, ill feel a pulling feeling, towards my neck, like a small cramp. I dont really have weakness in my jaw i dont think, ive had other symptoms that ive discussed before but they have gone away really. Question is, is that something to be worried about? It does not really hurt, last about 2 seceonds, and i need to pull my neck to get it out. Thanks a bunch

I too get that once in a while.
I think its just part of the fun I am going through with ALS.
Maybe someone more medically educated can explain it better.
:?:
Glen

I think this is one of those cases where... if you have ALS you might have it, but having it doesn't mean you have ALS.

yea i guess so im only 23, so im hoping its not related to it. I havent had any real problems with swallowing or speaking or slurred speech. So i hope its nothing.

Also, as crazy as it sounds, ive been straining my neck, meaning i am pushing my jaw out as hard as i can. So everytime i do this i am trying to see if i am going to get that pulling feeling. So maybe its related to that also, it does not really happen when i yawn, just when i try and force myself to cramp.

Stop worrying, you should just put all this worrying into persprective, your young, you are strong, you most likely as we can all tell DO NOT have als.

I take slow magnesium but if I don't take it for a few days, I get cramps underneath my chin when I yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back