View Single Post
Old 11-21-2004, 04:40 PM #19 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road

Elane: you spoiled my plan. I had planned on telling everyone about this new Reataurant called Chateau Gobeil in Brampton. The appetizers were shrimp as big as small lobster and shrimp cakes with the cocktail sauce on the side. The main course was roast beef mashed potatoes with herbs and spices and 3 vegatables as well as salad and of course gravy. Fat Bastard was served as well as a House Burgundy and a Chardonay that was preceded by some of the best Bloody Caesars Lee has had. As if that wasn't enough to fill you to the brim, desert was a lovely light trifle accompanied by a spice cake. Coffee and complimentary liquors were served as well. All in all a top class establishment. I would recommend it to anyone passing through Brampton. Reservations required. The conversation was stimulating and we even saw a picture from 1984 where Elane's son Michael and our daughter were on the same bowling team and they had the team picture. When we met Elane and Maurice we thought we knew them from somewhere but not having seen them in 20 years it was nice to catch up. Small world this ALS makes. So I feel better today and am rooting for the ARGO'S. See ya later.