View Single Post
Old 11-18-2004, 11:07 PM #15 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gang,

Heck, when you guys were talking about Fat Bastard, I thought you were talking about my boss! Hope he doesn't read this forum. ha.. New one for me to search out too. My wine of choice is Coli Albani, white Italian wine. mmmmm...very good, Ted, try this one. I know you prefer red, but maybe I can convert you to a little white tasting. Really, check it out. Isn't the weather been fantastic? What the heck are we going to do when it turns cold? We will all have to get together and snuggle up to keep warm. Hope everyone is well. The pastor came over today and had a visit with Henry and prayed with him. It was really emotional, but, still very calming at the same time if you know what I mean. Hope everyone else has the same support. Going to bed now. This "old broad" is tired and i need my zzzzz's. Actually Henry slept through the night last night. First time in a long, long time. Melissa, you are a very bright, talented, and loving woman, and that was a compliment that you want to be like me, but, do you really want to be wearing a red stringed bikini at 50? ha ha... Could be worse, I could be wearing a flowered komono! Have a good night all, talk tommorrow.

zzzzzzzzzzzz Carol