View Single Post
Old 11-16-2004, 01:21 PM #25 (permalink)

me is an unknown quantity at this point
me is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Carol - I will keep your offer in mind. At this point he is resistant to checking anything else out. He says, "if I'm sick, I'm sick...." We are so different in how we handle things. He really wants to, and seems able to, ignore things. For me, I like to seek out all the answers, try all the possibilities and at least know I've tried everything. We really drive each other crazy sometimes with that. I suppose when things get bad enough he'll be ready to go to another doctor. I really want him to get the EMG (the muscle test).

I always do better at ignoring it when he's fine. But, he's been feeling so badly again the last few weeks. How do the rest of you not let your emotions swing with how they are feeling? I always used to be such an independent person, but now, when he's sleeping all day (for example) I just feel so sad, lonely, scared, unable to motivate myself to do anything. I am trying to get myself over the hump.....

Well, sorry I'm not bringing much humor these days. I'll come around. I thank you all for everything.