Reason
PALS
Country
US
State
MI
City
Perry
Just came across this site, been on many last months. I was diagnosed 11/15/05, 36 year old mother of 3 kids, twin girls age 11 and 7 year old son. This mental roller coast has been crazy as you all know. But, dealing here! Glad to find more support! Thanks

Roni

Welcome Roni and make yourself at home. Jump in whenever you feel comfortable. Al.

Last edited:
Hi

Hello Roni,

Welcome, everyone is incredibly supportive here.

Spud

Hi Roni,
I am sure you have been on an emotional roller coaster...especially with 3 young children. You are young yourself. I am sorry that you have to be here, but this forum is very supportive and you will find answers to questions you have. This disease is so odd, but it strikes me as even more odd when it effects people as young as yourself and some of the other young ones on this forum. I just don't understand it. I hope that you find some comfort here...I'm sure you will.
Dana

Roni

welcome roni i am young to.:) well at least i think i am young i haven`t aged a day since i was 25 years old:-D :-D :-D.

kim

Hi Rona,
Welcome to the gang. I am much older than you, but we are all ages here and this is a good place to come to vent, ask questions, or just write down your feelings.
Hugs and prayers,
Leah

Hi Roni
Welcome! The support and information on this site is incredible. I have learned so much just by reading what everyone has to say here. Elo

Welcome, Roni!

As everyone has already said, the people here are very supportive! Feel free to vent!

Marcia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back