Reason
Other
Country
US
State
ky.
City
louisville
This had nothing to do with ALS, sorry. I am just a proud mom. Any one on here that knows me knows I have my share of them. With all the recent illness and downfalls with my little ones I just wanted to report a proud moment in the life of my 21 year old daughter. She got married in June and was recently ask to be a make-up hair artist for a new movie coming 2009. She and her husband had to think about her leaving long and hard, being newly weds and her being gone 6 weeks to Memphis, well she went and did a fabulous job I hear and if Al does not mind the web site to the movie is www.n-securethemovie.com if you look at the top of the page it had on the set. My daughter was in three of the pictures, shes the cute white girl with the Gray hat. Her husband also made a picture on one of his few to go down and see her. He is in the one with the big mouth, he is in the plaid shirt. I am very proud of my kids.can you tell ?

Renee

and one other thing

Can you all say a prayer for my 7 year old, heart Dr. yesterday a few little glitches, He is wearing monitor for 24 hrs, we will know something in about a week, thanks so much.

Renee,

You have every reason to be a proud mom! Good luck to your daughter with her career.

I will be praying for your son, that it is nothing serious with his heart.

That is so awesome, what movie is it and i will make sure and watch it! My boys have been making some great plays at there baseball games, i was not feeling well so my neice took my kids to their schools fall festival and Riley won a cake, two liter of soda, and a book... He is definetly lucky.... Guess what he picked as his costume! The bloody doctor! It is surgeon type costume with white robe and everything. It is covered in blood and mucous looking things... Forever i had to tell him that doctors were good and helped us and he hated them and hospitals. He hated that i would go to the clinic or hospital every month... Well he got over his fear because that costume was pretty gorry. He would not even go near a bandage! So i am proud Riley got over his fear of doctors!

Renee, You've every right to be proud. This is very cool. :cool:

Sammantha

It is really cool watching kids grow and mature and have fears and fight their fears. They are great, I love to watch the little ones on Halloween, all dressed up. They grow so fast. People always wonder why I would "TIE" myself down with little ones again, right when my older ones were leaving, I tell them, don't worry about me, I will blink one day and these will be grown and gone too.

Renee,

you have raised (and still are) a beautiful family!

I will pray for your son!

Hi Renee- The website is not selling anything other than the movie, but your motives are perfectly honorable as you are rightfully bragging about your daughter's part in it. Sounds like the start of a great career! I wish her luck and give your little one a kiss from me. Hope he is going to be OK! Cindy

Renee,
I'm thrilled for your daughter! What an amazing adventure that must have been!
I'll be keeping you and your son in my prayers,
hugs,
brenda

That is so awesome to be watching them as their dreams materialize. Sort of like a motto I like " Don't wait for your ship to come in, swim out to it!"

I spotted a sideview of your daughter in one of the pics!

PRAYERS for you and the fam.

Cindy

Thanks

Thanks everyone for the praises of my daughter and the prayers for my son, all my kids are great people, What else is a mother going to say? But they really are. I have had my moments with all of them but they bring me joy. I think adopting my 4 little ones probably made me more who I am and who I was suppose to be than anything else in my life. My 7 year old had had it pretty rough but he is so cute and tough. He was born 28 weeks into his mothers pregnancy and only weighed 2 lbs. He was addicted to crack and was an alcohol syndrome baby so we have had to climb a lot of mountains together but I am sure this heart thing will be a small step back wards. He is a diabetic, had chronic lung disease and they just keep adding to the list. Like I said He is a fighter.

I am extremely proud of Stephanie and her husband, I would have hand picked him for her, I never knew 21 years ago how great it was going to be watching her grow up to be such a good women. Oh well I could go on all night about all 7 of them but maybe I should just stick to two at a time. thanks again for all your support and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back