alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd love to tell Lydia and Cindy if their guesses are correct but I am waiting on input from Rose to see what her guess is.

Zaphoon

I too have narrowed it down to Kelly or Kim. I keep looking at the little photo of you, trying to decide if you look "Irish" enough for Kelly.... both names were popular back in the 50's. There is also Kris. But the usual spelling would be with a "C". If you came from a large family, then there is a good chance it was a Catholic family, and if so, would they be willing to change the spelling of St Christopher just to follow the "K" pattern? I think not.... so I'm going with Kelly (I think, for now) :cool:

Thank You From Kim

Well, you all have kept me entertained enough and I guess those of you that have been guessing have been guessing long enough.

Lostinlouisville was the first to guess correctly so, you get a smiley face:-D

(I don't see a gold star to give.)

Thanks for being part of the fun.

Kim

P.S. My mother's maiden name was Dempsey (Irish Catholic). My grandmother on my dad's side was related to Regis Philbin (woo-hoo...)

Zaphoon

See how good I kept the secret! Yeah, I win.

Renee

arghhhhh! Well, I tried........ Nice to meet you Kim :cool:... Wright, now its back to yiou ;)

Hey, Kim ... watch the personal info (mother's maiden name) online. Just call me paranoid. :)

This thread was great fun, y'all ...

Thanks for that, Beth. I get stupid sometimes.

Kim

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back