Say a prayer for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right. Today was sunny 72, leaves are changing color and you can hunt and fish within a 2 hour drive of Toronto.

AL.

I'm sorry you and your husband are having to go through all this. It brings back a lot of memories. Things I'd rather forget.
One of the things about Medical Records, you are allowed by law to have a copy of them all. But when you get a copy, make more copies to leave at home. I got one report and gave it to the Doctor, and his associate lost it. Just be prepared and fight for your husband.
I know it is not much, but I think you need a hug. Since we do not have a hug icon here is the best I can do.
Jesusgreetingsmall.jpg

Canadian Autumn

Al,

I have a friend that lives up in Fort MacMurray, Alberta. The leaves changed color one day and fell off of the trees the next. I missed seeing the fall colors by one day as I arrived the day after they fell from the trees.

A motorcyclist hit a moose that day, too. I don't know who got it worse, the biker or the moose.

Zaphoon

I'm sorry you and your husband are having to go through all this. It brings back a lot of memories. Things I'd rather forget.
One of the things about Medical Records, you are allowed by law to have a copy of them all. But when you get a copy, make more copies to leave at home. I got one report and gave it to the Doctor, and his associate lost it. Just be prepared and fight for your husband.
I know it is not much, but I think you need a hug. Since we do not have a hug icon here is the best I can do.
Jesusgreetingsmall.jpg

MtPockets- how sweet, thank you soooo very much, you just made me cry. :cry: I sure needed a hug.

sdsyd- Thanks for adding us to your prayer list, we need it.

You are very welcome. Know that the many of the other members wish they could reach out to you with a hug too. We will just have to let Jesus do it for now. He is your comforter in all things.

Hi Lorie- I was away from the computer a bit and saw where you guys are going through a rough patch. I don't know what to say, other than I wish I could help! Cindy

Thank you all so much. Yes God is our strength, and he will see us through, no matter what the outcome is. We are Going to make it ;-).

Love you guys :D

Hugs Lori

Just a Little update

We talked to our health insurance co. today and explained our situation, and they told us that since Nashville was the closest one to us, they are now going to give us a better rate than the 60%. So that is some better news.

That is great news!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back