alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
You dont have to be a scholar to figure out my name. It is SDSYD. SD- because I live in South Dakota- which in case you were wondering is REALLY a state all by itself. ( I've never been to North Dakota) and Syd, because a few close friends and an uncle of mine have never called me Cindy, but Syd or Sydney. Dont know why.

Lets look up his age on his profile and see what the most popular names were in the year he was born.
~Cindy

Zaphoon- Isn't that name some sort of a musical instrument, like a flute of some kind? lol

Yes, it goes by zaphoon, xaphoon or pocket sax. Its a cross between a recorder (same sound holes and size) and a clarinet (played with a tenor sax reed). Its the most difficult thing in the world to play for a brass player. It sounds something like a clarinet.

(or a sick moose when I'm playing the darn thing.)

Wright,

All this attention! You should feel so special. Still appreciating you great advice! (along with everyone else)

This is such a fun post to read!

Thanks,
Darla

Maybe Wright's first name is Robert but if it is, he's probably not one of those guys that likes being called "Bob".

Michael, not Mike?:-D

.... still guessing

Zaphoon

Bob? lol lol

I can't believe that Wright has not responded to this thread, but if he has read it, I know he must be busting his side lol. Too funny. lol.

I love these kind of fun distractions. Someone has already mentioned it, but Wright is more a clue to location than his name (which I don't know by the way ;) ). If you look at his location that appears under his avatar and ponder for a second it will click.

Robert

Jethro! Hey, that begins with a J !:-D

I am bummed, I wish I would of thought of a 'cool' or unique screen name instead of my actual name...first intial and last....soooo creative.

i am going with Joel.

Wright- (We know you're reading this) I have to say you have a lot more self-discipline that I. :smile: I'd have wanted to respond in some way, lol. Cindy

Wright State University lol :lol: Now do I win something lol

Has to be "Dan". More than a guess really. Armed with the information above and a little research you can actually get a photo of him. To me, it looks like his avatar picture.

-Tom

You guys are too funny. I'm glad I can be a form of entertainment to you. :lol:

I don't think any of you have actually guessed it, so sorry Tmasters, it's not Dan. How the heck did you find a picture of me on the internet? I just googled my own name and I saw nothing. Are you some kind of detective? ;)

Al, you think I'm a nerd? I'm hurt. :lol: I've been called a lot of things in my day, but nerd was never one of them. I guess it could have been worse. Wait a minute, the names have been worse. :smile:

Lots of interesting names, though. Enwright? Kennerd? Jethro? Norbert? Are any of those actually real names? I guess I'll let this go on and on; I'm getting quite a chuckle out of it. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back