Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow

Gee . . . did I miss anything? :lol:

You did. I made a huge mistake and I'm very sorry. Please forgive me.

Jason

OK guys you all know I am usually tolerent towards new members who are scared, upset, irrational and just plain dumb. Jason is all of this and has disrupted this forum long enough. He is being banned. I don't need his crap and am sure none of the rest of the good people here seeking answers without confrontation do either.

AL.

His

"weakness - usuall after 6 months of twitching" is against all facts about denervation and reinnervation. Not much people here have twitching before weakness..

Thanks for making the call, Al. I know you've only had to ban a few but I believe they warranted the action.

Zaphoon

Whew! An entertaining and disturbing read all at the same time. Yuck. I'm glad I continued reading because I was just going to PM Grandpa Al and ask that he be removed. Great Call! :)

Ok guys. Jason has contacted me asking for reinstatement and I am allowing it. I hope I won't regret it.

AL.

Ok guys. Jason has contacted me asking for reinstatement and I am allowing it. I hope I won't regret it.

AL.

Thanks so much Al. You are very gracious. I really need to talk with you further, but I have no way of contacting you through the new user name that I know of.

Thanks for the great insights.

Jason
You seem so frighten and mad at the same time .
we were all there at one time or another.
You need to see a good neuro and get the answers from him or
her

We are not equiped for that

we can share our own experiences and symptom fears and anxiety But we are not doctors
I wish you luck getting answers

Pat 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back