View Single Post
Old 10-08-2008, 08:40 PM #24 (permalink)
Banned

City: Baltimore
State: Maryland
Interest: I am interested in learning about ALS/MND.
JasonGoodMeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Banned
City: Baltimore
State: Maryland
Interest: I am interested in learning about ALS/MND.
JasonGoodMeasure has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmarino View Post
My blood pressure is just fine, Jason. Thanks for your concern. I've already learned plenty about ALS from Wright and other people on here that don't ***** about their feelings being hurt. It doesn't look like I'll be learning anything from you accept how to check for clonus. Let us know how that works out and maybe you can start a thread that details how to do it. I'll let my neuro know so he can read it and finally be able to do it himself. Hey, I have another idea. Maybe you and your friend should google "cancer" and see if you develop a cure.

P.S. What did I mean by my last sentence in your other thread? Wright apologized to you but you chose to ignore it. I guess you were too busy wiping away your tears.
Why would continue to try to provoke me? Is it that you’re under a lot of stress caused by the things that have driven you to this website. If so, then I may be able to help you. The things that are hurting you deep down inside cannot be fixed with medicine. Feel free to send me a private note anytime.