Diagnosis
08/2011
Country
US
State
Missouri
City
Springfield
I phoned the neurologist at the clinic I attended months ago to let him know weakness was traveling from upper arms into my lower arms. He suggested I see my local GP to make a determination as to if whether or not it might be neuro-muscular related.

Saw the GP and he just shook his head and admitted he was clueless regarding my muscle problems (which is why he referred me to a local neuro in the first place who referred me to the clinic neuro). I love this guy! His honesty kills me!

The good thing was that I walked out of the office with an RX for antibiotics to kill this upper respiratory crap that recemtly came over me.

Another good thing about alerting the clinician to this progressive arm weakness is that my next appointment was moved from early Dec to early Nov. A real bothersome development has been activity in my jaw muscles. I can feel very small twitching going on a good part of the day in those muscles.

On the bright side of things, tightness in my legs has relaxed and it is easier to go up and down stairs. Weight loss seems to have slowed down and I have stopped losing my voice. Very good! The fatigue thing has also lightened up. Very good!

I still think this will wind up being related to a herniated disc or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back