Reason
Lost a loved one
Country
UK
State
lancashire
City
preston
Hello, I'll try & keep this brief, the last time I tried to post my internet connection had shut down and my long winded observations shot off into space! I'm thinking over the big pond you're all asleep right now, if so I hope you slept well and God blessed you with some peace.....
The reason I write is to tell you what led me to 'stepping away from the computer'
Two weeks ago I found myself searching for 'fishy taste in mouth' another symptom i'd developed over previous few days. It was only when I'd finally given my starving, neglected children their dinner that, through bleary eyes, I spotted my cod liver oil tablets! I have been in some kind of frenzied 'zone' since I started to 'diagnose' myself on internet. I do have the neurologist appointment tomorrow and when I do I'm going to believe him.....I think........good or bad. Till then I am keeping busy, I have the tidiest house (I don't watch the programm, by the way) in the north west of england and my children have their 'one woman entertainment system' back. I'm not totally free of obsessing as part of reason for cleaning has slightly morbid reasons but what the hell, I feel so much better. One day at a time I have to put my children at top of list, we only have today. God Bless you all, those who have a diagnosis, those who don't and those worrying x .........

Hi Suzy....I am an early riser! :smile: Seems no matter what time I go to bed, I pop up at 5:30 in the morning.

I hope you start to get your answers with your neurologist, tomorrow. God bless you, too!

Hello, I'll try & keep this brief, the last time I tried to post my internet connection had shut down and my long winded observations shot off into space! I'm thinking over the big pond you're all asleep right now, if so I hope you slept well and God blessed you with some peace.....
The reason I write is to tell you what led me to 'stepping away from the computer'
Two weeks ago I found myself searching for 'fishy taste in mouth' another symptom i'd developed over previous few days. It was only when I'd finally given my starving, neglected children their dinner that, through bleary eyes, I spotted my cod liver oil tablets! I have been in some kind of frenzied 'zone' since I started to 'diagnose' myself on internet. I do have the neurologist appointment tomorrow and when I do I'm going to believe him.....I think........good or bad. Till then I am keeping busy, I have the tidiest house (I don't watch the programm, by the way) in the north west of england and my children have their 'one woman entertainment system' back. I'm not totally free of obsessing as part of reason for cleaning has slightly morbid reasons but what the hell, I feel so much better. One day at a time I have to put my children at top of list, we only have today. God Bless you all, those who have a diagnosis, those who don't and those worrying x .........

Suzy, you found yourself some insight! The very best of luck to you with your neuro appointment tomorrow. About cleaning house, I totally understand, - that's one of the first things I started doing late last winter, early spring, was to start cleaning out closets and clearing stuff out of desk drawers. Felt good to do it, but it needs done again. Don has mentioned we need to organize a big hall closet, and I just roll my eyes (I figure all of the "incriminating stuff" is gone, so I'm good to go, LOL)

Do try to believe your neurologist, "Google" doesn't have any sort of medical degree. :cool:

Lovelily & Rose

Thank you both x 'Incriminating, that's the one Rose x

Suzy,

The keeping buzy thing is the best thing that you can do for peace of mind.
Please keep us posted about your nuero appointment...

Hang in there,

Neurologist is wrong.......

KIDDING!

Hello Rose & friends,

Neurologist sending me for EMG but did say the twitching could be stress/anxiety related and the cramping pain arthritis, I'll go with that x

Would have liked him to issue me with a certificate saying that until confirmed diagnosis family, friends and fathers of my children (doesn't sound good, only 2 though) should assist me in any way they can, particularly the latter!

Suzyo

That does not sound that bad to me I have FATHERS OF MY KIDS too. Maybe that's the command link to our problems, just kidding. Hope you feel better and find all the answers your looking for in EMG. TAKE CARE

Suzy, with your upbeat attitude, you'll manage no matter what this turns out to be! I like your idea for the certificate, of course if I give it much thought, I could add to the list of what should be included on it!

Is your EMG scheduled yet? Just remember that this is just a step in diagnostics, its not the "end all/ tell all" - unfortunately. I've time constraints right now, so need to go, just wanted to let you know that I read and was encouraged by your experience with the neuro. take care, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back