lovelily

Distinguished member
Country
US
State
NJ
City
Northern
Hello! I just wanted to share with my friends, that today is my 32nd Wedding Anniversary. I married my High School sweetie. I was 18, he was 21. Many people said it wouldn't last. I am happy to say that we are still 'in love'. :D

We have three beautiful daughters. Two are recently married, and one is engaged to be wed, next summer. My oldest is 28, and the baby bunny is 24. My daughter in the middle just turned 26. Yes....she has middle child syndrome. ;-)

The evening events are yet to unfold. Last year my husband surprised me with a new dining room set from Basset furniture. Yes...I was in the shower, when the delivery men came. :roll:

We are trying to plan a cruise to Bermuda for this coming end of May or early June. Maybe we will utilize our gift towards this!

Everyone have a great day! :smile:

lovelily,

Happy Anniversary!
That cruise to Burmuda sounds really great....

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY LOVELILY AND HUBBY.
i hope you have a wonderfull day.
take care.
caroline:-D

Attachments

• th_63e92024.jpg
    th_63e92024.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 184
Happy Anniversary! You deserve a treat!

Thanks so much for the well wishes! :smile:

happy anniversary, It is so nice to hear about people that are still in love and making it work through lifes trials!

ps. I am a 3rd middle child, what does that say about me? (3rd of 4 of girls)

Hi April! :smile: It says you are a lucky girl to be surrounded by loving sisters! I am actually the 3rd child in my family...see something in common. No middle child syndrome.

Thanks for the good wishes. I hope to have many more! :D

What a lovely thing to read, lovelily! ( ((( (( HAPPY ANNIVERSARY )) ))) )

Thank you very much, Rose. I truly appreciate the good wishes! :smile:

hi lovelily

i hope you had a wonderfull day yesterday and you have many many more wonderfull years together.
take good care.
caroline:-D

Hello Caroline! I hope you are well, today! We had a nice evening, thank you! In the end two of my daughters came by with a gift. The other was working. They all chipped in and bought me a rug for my kitchen. Nice! :-D Thoughtful girls. Poor dad, just kinda has to put up with the girl stuff.

He always wanted a 'harem'. I don't think this is what he meant...:wink:

Enjoy your weekend!

What an uplifting sweet post Lovelily. Congratulations young lovers.
Laurel

Hi Laurel....It's amazing that inside I still feel young. I am young (50). It was my grandmother, God bless her soul, who said something to me when I was about 20 years old. She was in her 70's and She said "inside, I am who I am...that never changes, my body just doesn't cooperate, anymore."...

I remember looking at her, she had beautiful gray hair in a bun, and I just hugged her. What she didn't know, was that she opened my eyes in my spirit to what life is about.

We are who we are. This is a journey. Regardless of age or illness, I am me. At 20 or 50 or at 90, when she passed away....she was my grandmother. Someone who opened my eyes.

I loved her! :smile: Thanks for the well wishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back