View Single Post
Old 10-28-2004, 07:08 PM #10 (permalink)

Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point
Carol Deboer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Kim and everyone,

Thank you so much for your wonderful words. What wisdom! You have such a way with words, you are truly blessed. Yes, things here are getting quite bad. It seems that over the course of a few weeks Henry has failed significantly. It is quite a shock, even though you know that it is coming. He is in a great deal of pain, and his feeding tube is bothering him tremendously. I will have the doc to the house soon to assess him again. We are just emersed in keeping him comfortable and happy. He needs us with him all the time now. I feel very weary myself and going through a funeral this week has caused me to crash in emotions. I know it is normal, and we have a wonderful support system, thank God. Anyway, I will check in often, or as often as I can to say Hi, and to let you know that I am thinking of all of you. Stay Strong, and hugs to all. Kim, you are such a inspiration, Melissa, you are a doll. TBear, as always, you never fail to amaze me with you wisdom. Al, hang in there, Lee, you have a great guy! Jane, I pray for your sister everyday. Fisher, come in off the deck, you must be frostbiten by now! Makes it hard to hold the wine glass. ha... Love to all...... Keep us in your prayers..

Carol