View Single Post
Old 10-27-2004, 12:43 AM #6 (permalink)

Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point
Timshelper is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ALS About Loving Someone

Dear Pals and Cals,
As you may have or have not noticed Carol has not been on the forum. A little odd isn't it. Has anyone asked where she is. She is spending her last days with her soulmate her friend and husband. Henry is not doing well and he needs all of our support and prayers. Carol needs all our strength and love to help her get through this devestating worthess disease that destroys peoples lives and souls. Her family needs our support too after all they are losing their father and what a wonderful man he seems to be. I only wish I had the honor to meet him. this prayer goes out to the Deboer family:
DEAR HOLY SPIRIT;
IN THIS MOMENT I CANNOT MOVE. I DO NOT KNOW WHAT TO DO. PLEASE MOVE THROUGH ME, TAKING ME IN THE DIRECTION TAHT WILL SERVE YOUR WILL FOR ME. FILL MY MIND WITH THE THOUGHT THAT WILL LEAD ME IN THE DIRECTION. SHUT MY MOUTH. IF I HAVE TO SPEAK , SPEAK THROUGH ME. SHUT MY EYES. IF I NEED TO SEE ANYTHING, SHOW ME WHERE TO LOOK. CLOSE MY EARS. IF THERE IS SOMETHING I MUST HEAR, PLEASE WHISPER IT INTO MY HEART IN A WAY THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND. IF I STOP, GENTLY PUSH ME BEYOND FEAR AND DOUBT. I AM TRUSTING YOU SO THAT I MAY TAKE THE MOST APPRORIATE ACTION FOR MY HIGHEST AND GREATEST GOOD. THANK YOU. AND SO IT IS.
TODAY I AM DEPENDING ON DIVINE DIRECTION TO LEAD ME WHERE I NEED TO GO.
I am depending on everyones support to be their for this family. Carol has been there for everyone on this forum this is a tribute to her and her family.
Thank you Carol and Henry for teaching us all and giving us all a laugh, it has been my pleasure just knowing such wonderful people.
God speed
Kim Crozier