Leg spasms/cramping End of Life

Status
Not open for further replies.
TBear- you're right....what was I thinking! Sarnia is closer. In fact, Sarnia isn't far at all from me (1 1/2 hours). I could head that way any time. I love meeting new people! :p

I won't have much time this time around as it's our first weekend away in over a year, and it's much needed after the stress of this past 10 months of digesting the possibility of illness.

Jane & Al - I think the bracelets are a great idea. I'll have to see if I can find the website.

-me-

I have some information on the bracelets that I could forward. Send me an email address to [email protected] and I'll forward it to you. There is an attachment that has been scanned but I'm not sure how to cut and paste an attatchment. Or you could contact Marian Rozzen at [email protected] She is the lady in California that I contacted.

Hi Guys:

Al, if I'm not mistaken, Myrna used to run a meeting for PALS and CALS out of Sunnybrook once a month. On a clinic day. That doesn't help Melissa and Carol out there in the far west... and a trip into Toronto from Brampton is probably as long as one to London for you. Might be worth investigating if you're already at the Sunnybrook clinic. Hope you enjoy the Symposium.
Either way, a road trip to London is not a great hardship as long as it's not done in the winter!
Carol, sorry to hear about your grandmother.. 95 is pretty good.
I'm hoping that the Cards can come up with one win tonight, so that Boston can take it all at home! If all it takes to reverse the curse of the Bambino is to burn his house down... I think we should try to find out where that French guy who first detected ALS lives!

CHeers

T.

TBear. Got the ALS Newsletter the other day. They still have a support group for CALS twice a month but I'm not sure which days. Lee is out and being eyesight challenged as she calls it I can't find it. Tuesday is clinic day for ALS but I'm not sure which days the support group meets. Is Melissa the person signed on as ME? Haven't been formally introduced as yet. If you need help with the burning I could offer some technical advice. Take care. Al.

Lee just came in and showed me where the newsletter was. She always hides things in plain sight. I think she is trying to drive me crazy. The caregiver support group meets first and third Monday at 3-430 at the Sunnybrook Center for Independent Living U WING Room UG24.

Hey Fisher and TBear did you read the post from Timshelper? It is under General Chatter. Where is everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back