View Single Post
Old 10-25-2004, 12:05 AM #8 (permalink)
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road
Forum Moderator

City: NW of Toronto
State: On
Diagnosed: 10/2003
Interest: I have been diagnosed with ALS.
Al is on a distinguished road

Hi Carol and everyone. Very sorry to hear of your Grandmother's passing. Got to Kitchener for the weekend for a visit. Next week is the National Symposium. Anyone else going? Not much else new. Not sure if the Levodopa is working for the leg spasms. Had a pretty rough couple of nights. I think it's rained here everyday for a week. Just miserable. Makes it hard to get motivated to walk. Had the Community Care Physio-therapist come last week and she suggested that I get a walker. Haven't stumbled or fallen yet and seem pretty steady still. Her idea is that with the walker I'll be able to walk further than without it. Not sure if I'm ready for that one yet. Had the snow blower serviced so I guess I'm ready for winter but I hope it waits a while. Hope everyone is rooting for Boston. Their pitcher Curt Schilling and his wife support ALS to the tune of about 5 million so far. Any team with a guy like that deserves a World Series. Just my opinion. I may be wrong. But what the heck. Won't be the first time. Anyway Take care everyone.