Status
Not open for further replies.
That is fantastic news Darla. I hope you're celebrating big time.
AL.

Darla,

That is great news! I bet you got pretty worn out holding your breath for so long! ahahahahahaha, just a little funny for you. Seriously, that is wonderful, I'm glad you were able to gain some friendships from our big family, and please know that I will keep you in my prayers for a lifetime of great health!

on to April now,

Now that I think back on my day at work, it wasn't too bad after all. After work I went to my dentist to let him check my temporary crown. ( I can't be the queen ALL the time !) Well, he xray'd my temp crown and told me I needed a root canal on one of those 2 teeth. Just what I needed- charged 2 grand last week for the temp ones and now I guess it will be 700 for the root canal! Sometimes, it just pours, doesn't it?

But that's ok, I get to take an antibiotic for a week, and maybe over the weekend I can take a pain pill or two. Don't be too amazed at my nutty personality-you should see my house! The laundry is piled up so high, I don't know what color the laundry room floor is!
I'll get back to it soon-
Keep the faith,
brenda

great news darla!

I hope you start feeling better soon. I would like you to post how you are feeling and doing. I agree, if you can ease the mind of those out there that are twitching that would be good!

I wish that I could feel as good as you. I had a clean emg at an als clinic, and I still know that somthing is wrong as my symptoms are not getting better. Granted, I dont think it is worse, expect my leg does get worse.

I should take a page from your book and feel good about my emg!

stay in touch and maybe your hubbby can get out on that golf course more! mine is going our of town for a golf trip this weekend. He does not know how I will handle it! I said basically the kids will sleeping in my bed and the house will be trashed!

Take care of you!

april

darla,

Great news!Hope you are celebrating!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Thanks for all of your well wishes! Sorry It's taken me a couple of days to get back to the site, but my 3yr old broke her arm this past Tues. and things have been turned upside down a bit.

I do have to say that I feel so much better now. It is almost alarming to think that I could have brought on these symptoms just from worry. If it didn't happen to me, I would not believe it. The mind is such a powerful thing. But I do believe this happened for a reason and I am a better person because of it.

I hope everyone is doing well. April, its great that you don't feel your progessing that much. Hopefully with time, they will find your problem, and it won't be ALS.

Keep in touch and God bless!

Darla

darlay,

sorry to hear about your daughter! it is sooo hard when toddlers get hurt and a cast for summer...yuk!
I broke my finger playing tennis 2 yrs ago and had to wear a cast up to my elbow in the middle of summer. It was awful, and I am adult. But, then again kids adjust better than adults. I send you and your daughter my best wishes!

april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back