Status
Not open for further replies.
caroline~

Is that crampy ache a "cramp"? I think we are talking about the same spot on ankle? Its like my muscle is scooped out and on the other side of right ankle I can see the muscle.

how long you have this? 9 yrs?

april

hi april

yes it is a constant aching cramp in my foot,more underneath/outer side on top.
the muscle loss sounds the same as mine,i only noticed it some months ago after starting with cramp in my foot and calf.
my left lower leg has been slowly getting weaker since about a year ago,the hypotonia was found some months before that on a routine neuro exam.
so i would have had umn symptoms for 7yrs before this started..............so i don't feel a need to panic,yet.
take care
caroline:-D
ps. my ankle is weaker,feels like it is sprained alot of the time.
obviously i know i have not sprained it:roll:

caroline~

the wierd thing for me is after I came to this site and heard the word "atrophy", I started to look and lo' and behold I fond it. I dont know how long it was there, I never has a ache or cramp prior to seening it. And I hoped that maybe it has always been like that and had an emg there that was clean. Then, recently I noticed it is getting bigger and my foot aches alot with the big toe (mine aches underneath on inside arch)
and my calve twitches alot, I can still walk but the whole leg will feel tight.

my ankle feels weak also. I feel better if I wear tennis shoes, but I wont. I still am going to wear my cute sandals as loooong as I can.

take care

april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back