Diagnosis
10/2007
Country
US
State
michigan
City
rothbury
I got a letter today from the MDA and they want to do a short memorial on the telethon. They want me send pictures of my husband to show on TV. I'm encouraging everyone I know to donate to find a cure for this terrible disease.

Will do!

Will and do donate to find a cure and will be watching the Telethon for sure! Thanks Judelyn.

Patty

It would be nice if they asked every one that has lost a loved one in Canada and the U.S in the last year to send pictures. Faces being put to a disease mean more than just numbers.
AL.

I agree with you, Al! Have a good day!

Irma

Telethon Memorials

Al,

Your local MDA telethon station probably runs a memorial each year of all the people in the area/state/province we lost in the previous 365 days.

I know that's how it works on most of our telethon stations. It's usually one of the more moving pieces in the telethon. Our Health Services Coordinators do a fantastic job keeping up to date with this and making sure each patient we lose is remembered.

It is done on a year-by-year basis and if you have lost a love one to neuromuscular disease in the past year, I encourage to contact your local MDA office to see if they honor them on the telethon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back