CALS
Country
US
State
Ga
City
Gainesville
Laurie
Thanks for the reply. In our case the beast was beginning to go to legs but still good movement with arms. Yes, she passed feb4th in my arms my sister and her personal dr present past couple mos pretty bad with saliva and mucous but the end was very easy. No gasping for air. Pulse got weaker and weaker. Then passed. I’ve been reading on forum for about 6 mos and sure do appreciate everyone. I’m 70;so not very good at this stuff I would like to say that there is a possibility that your loved ones can go peacefully at the end. I’m so thankful for that. My mantra was look ahead but not to far ahead. Thank y’all so much

So sorry for your loss.

Angie

Sorry for your loss. Now take care of yourself.

So sorry for your wife's passing. I am so very glad it was peaceful and that she could feel your love as you held her.

~SK

Last edited:
I'm very sorry you lost your wife. You got a good mantra and I hope you'll look ahead to a new life knowing you were there for her.

I'm sorry for your loss. I'm sure that your wife knew she was nestled safely within your arms and that it helped make her passing even more peaceful. That gives CALS, like myself, hope for our own loved ones. I hope you find your own peace... for there is still life to be lived.

My best...

Jim

I'm so glad she went in peace and your comfort, Hump, while sorry for your loss. Thank you for doing your very best by her.

Best,
Laurie

My condolences on your wife's passing and am so happy for you both that it was peaceful. And your doing a great job at this "stuff". Take care of yourself.

I am so sorry for the loss of your wife, but also thankful for both of you that it was peaceful and that you were there holding her. I'm sure it meant everything to be surrounded by your love in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back