Diagnosis
01/2018
Country
US
State
Idaho
City
Leadore
Bob Stansbury, also known as WheresWaldo, passed on July 22, 2018. He and his wife, Therese, were members of the ALS Support Group in Chico. I met Bob through this forum and we realized the connection during a Support Group meeting. He was diagnosed years ago but remained upbeat and very concerned about others with this tragic illness. When I had my PEG put in, he was so helpful with letting me know what to expect and even offering to provide formula for a day or two if it took longer than normal to get through my insurance. I hope that when my time comes to fly free, I remember what a kind, positive individual Bob was and can follow in his footsteps.

Waldo always seemed like a sweet, pragmatic guy. I am glad to hear that he was able to help you, and, no doubt, others. Thanks for posting, and please convey our support to his wife if you see her.

Best,
Laurie

I wondered why he hadn’t been around lately. Thanks for the update. My condolences to his family.

Thank you for letting us know. He is missed. My heart goes out to his family and friends.

I am so sorry to hear this. Fly free Waldo. Thank you for letting us know

Thank you for letting us know, my heart and prayers go out to the family.

Hugs

My condolences to Waldo and his family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back