Diagnosis
04/2018
Country
GR
State
KO
City
Ptolemaida
My mother died this morning. Just a fyi. I have to arrange stuff. Talk to you later. You got my love.

I'm very sorry for your loss, Nina, but happy that she was surrounded by your love and that you found the courage to tell her the truth so she could find her peace.

Best,
Laurie

I am very sorry for your loss Nina. Your mom is free now and you werea loving and faithful daughter. She is proud of you

Wishing you strength, Nina. I hope you find peace over the coming months as you grieve the loss of your Mom- such a wonderful daughter.....she was never alone because she had you.

Sorry for your loss Nina.

Angie

Nina I am so very sorry for your loss. You have been a great caregiver. Sending thoughts for peace and comfort.

Hugs

So sorry for the loss of your Mom, Nina. You were the most loving, wonderful caregiver for her. She is free now. I am sure she is very proud of you. Wishing you peace as you find your way forward.

I am so sorry for your loss of your mom, Nina. She was lucky to have you and you were so strong to tell her the truth about her illness.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Sorry for the loss of your Mom. You were a great CALS.

Dave

Nina, I’m so sorry you and your mom ever had to go through this horrible journey.

She is free now, and you did a great job caring for her and loving her. Peace to you.

Nina,
I'm so very sorry. You were a wonderful daughter to your mom.

Now, it's time to take care of yourself.

Oh, Nina, what a rough ride this has been! Your mom found peace much sooner than anyone could keep up with. I hope after all the arrangements are made there's time for you to take a deeeeep breath and sleep and find peace in knowing you gave more than humanly possible. Hugs to you!

Oh Nina I don’t know how to say it differently. You have been going through such an ordeal with so much strength and love. You made the passage easier for her and she knew you were here.
May you find all the comfort and love now
People here feel for you
Take it nicely on yourself
Love

So. Funeral ended. What to say really. Iam heartbroken. Mum died like a bird with one breath as my sister said. I missed her end by half hour. I went out for a beer with a few friends the previous night so my sister stayed with her. She called me her breath was near 50 with the breather on i rushed but she died before i managed to say anything. I didnt say goodbye or how much im going to miss her. She was half my life we lived together she had everything ready for me. This thing took away so much but not the love. Its like a lie ill see her walking around the house or smile to me when she comes out of her bedroom.
Well im tired scared heartbroken and cant stop crying. I wanna say thank u. You helped me abd im going to visit here and say hi and check on u and of course post when im stressed or scared about this thing.

Here is a pic of my parents in happier healthier times. And mum two weeks before she died with the girl who was doing her a few physio exercises. I send u so you can see the person we have been talking about all this time. Cause she has a face. A character. She was a person.

To attach the picture, Nina, click "Go Advanced," then scroll to "Attach Files."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back