Steve's battle will be ending the next few days

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Nikki.

Deb, I will be praying that you both have strength, comfort, and peace through this journey. And may your beautiful love you share surround you. Kate

Thanks so very much Sue.

Thank you so very much

Sending hugs and prayers
Fly free Steve

You made me cry. I just wrote almost those exact words to a friend. My granddaughter at 11 years old showed such love and courage telling her grandfather goodbye. My children were here and thier goodbyes were so touching. ALS may take his body but the love he showed us will always in our hearts. We will all come out of this with a new courage for the rest of our lifes.

Thanks so very much for your beautiful words. Its exactly what is in my heart and brought tears to my eyes. Godspeed!!! I can feel the support. The words said here come from a deep place of understanding and sorrow. Wisdom!

Still holding you tight Deb.

Sending wishes of strength and peace.

Sending hugs and prayers your way. Thinking of you and Steve. May Steve fly free.

Deb, what beautiful words you have written about Steve. Sending comfort and strength to you. You are both in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

Oh my, I've started crying all over again. Your words are beautiful, Deb. Like you, I don't know how I would have survived without this family guiding, teaching, listening, and loving.

I know that you are in great pain. I also know that Steve is right, YOU CAN DO IT. It'll hurt, but that's the price of loving and being loved.

We love you, lady. You have done a fabulous job of caring for Steve. I do remember when you first arrived here, that scared wife from Texas, and while your battle scars don't show to the general public, we know what they are. You've earned your crown. WE should have named you sooner.

Big hugs. Much love. Wishes for Steve for a peaceful transition, and for you to find peace as you move to the other side. When I join you there, you can be my guide.

Becky

Thanks Sue. This is so hard but the support and love we have recieved is keeping my head above water.

Thanks so very much

Thanks sweet friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back