What happesn to a person after 20 months with ALS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent singer

Reason
Learn about ALS
Diagnosis
00/0000
Country
US
State
VA
City
Ashburn
Hello dears
I have a question
if a person has leg weakness and balance issue due to ALS...what happens after 20 months? is it growing so fast or it doesn't effect so much till one year?
cause i have balance problem and leg weakness for about 20 months and i am scared of having ALS...i did emg one year ago and it was clean...but I am scared so much and doesn't heel and gets worse.
i can walk, run, do some workout in the gym...but my legs shake and cause balance problem.

Last edited:
sorry for disturbing...why mentioned my previous posts?

Hi singer, the reason for giving us all your old posts is that we need the whole picture. And our members are often using their eyes to work the computer, so anything to make it easier for them is polite.

You are very scared, and I am so sorry but we have tried so many times to soothe your fears but you will not believe us. Truly you cannot possibly go 20 months and still be walking, running and working out in the gym if you had ALS.

Being here is really bad for you, please just go back to your doctors. I hope they can help you.

Sorry guys for not following the previous posts...i forgot that..
thanks Queen for the reply and time you spent on the post.
yep honestly I am scared of that and i know i am wasting my time with that...:(

20 months with an unreasonable fear of a non-existing disease can be devastating to your relationships at work and at home.

You're not dying of ALS, but you're not living, either, because of the fear.

If I were you, I would spend a lot of time and money fixing your mind and your emotions before they do too much damage.

Sorry, we can't help you here, but you do need help.

Apologies for providing the links without providing an explanation to you. I got distracted (it happens!).

Yes, when people have a posting history on this forum, linking all past posts provides members here with the easiest way to access the pertinent info and see what has been discussed before in order to provide you with the most informed answers. That way, folks here don't have to spend time and energy asking and answering questions that have already been asked/answered before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back