Diagnosis
02/2015
Country
US
State
wv.
City
renick
Although certainly not a cure my weekly session gives me some serinity and a chance to clear my mind.

This journey to the bury hole interesting as it is tends to wear a person out a little R&R of the mind helps recharge all systems.

Lov yaall
Chally

Attachments

• F9AC21DE-941A-42CE-8F17-71C9779D4571.jpg
    F9AC21DE-941A-42CE-8F17-71C9779D4571.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 294
The needles are one thing, but your placement symmetrically under the fan makes you look ever so Eastern.

it's all in the chillie for sure :lol:

Ok, I have a confession. After my car accident I had some pretty bad pain. Traditional treatment didn't seem to help. I went for some acupuncture and, after the first several treatments, I was convinced that I could do it myself. I found a way to "obtain" the needles and actually used them on myself and a friend. My friend swore they helped his depression and anxiety. I do know they helped migraines for me. My problem is that I could never relax during a session. I had to learn self hypnosis in order to get into that zone. For someone who couldn't sit still more than several seconds, it took lots of practice and frustration but I finally did it. Far from nirvana but much better than in perpetual motion. I've started practicing it again because I know I'll need it.

Chally, your positive attitude never ceases to amaze me. I've learned a lot about perspective from you.

The photo makes me imagine you sitting on a mountain top, surrounded by soft, misty clouds, meditating to the sound of temple bells. It evokes a feeling of calmness. It's great.
May today bring peace to your heart. Blessings, B.

Attachments

• chally.jpg
    chally.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 1,195
Here’s The Whole fan minus the ego

Lol
Chally

Attachments

• 11AD868C-F2AA-488C-A1E6-0C0885ACD4B8.jpg
    11AD868C-F2AA-488C-A1E6-0C0885ACD4B8.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 287
Chally you look great! Love your attitude.

Hugs

way to go Chally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back