Multi-Page Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just keep adding your posts to a single thread. Multiple pages result when more than 20 replies to a thread are made. (I think that's the number- could be 15?). Anyhow, it's based on volume of comments/replies in a thread and can not be generated in any other way. Just keep posting in one thread instead of starting a new one each time you want to post something.

Ahh, The clouds part. The light dawns. Thanks much, you're a sweetie. B.

B— Tillie’s trees is a great example of a multi-pager. Keep those koalas coming!

Hey, we can see how long we can keep this thread going. Four posts so far and counting.....

Give just for the sake of encouragement to keep it going ;)

Oh, Oh! Drat! I think I made a mistake. I just started one in Religion on "Life After Death" but as a POST instead of a thread. I never seem to get anything right. Oh, well. Maybe it will go on. I do hope it never ends. So many have so much to share there. My little great-niece saw an Angel in their living room - but that's a story for that forum. Forget I mentioned it here. I think I may have just been "bad".
Don't tell anyone you heard it from me. B.
PS: I wish I had cute Koalas to share . Or trees. I'd love a tree.

unless in answer to another post, a NEW post is the beginning of a thread.

B- I’ll try and help. As long as you post here regularly, the thread will stay open and eventually add pages. :)

Back Again - I want my "pages" from Newest to Oldest. I click on the button - my choice comes up, but never stays that way. How do I make it permanent? A hammer? B.

User CP (top left) /Edit Options/scroll down a ways

Beauty here are some easy to follow instructions :)

1. Look for the blue bar above and click on User CP

2 .Now look on the left and scroll down to the section titled Settings and Options.

3. In that section find and click on Edit Options.

4. Now scroll til you find the section in the image below.

These are the settings I have.
5. Look at the second section there for Thread Display Mode - I have chosen Linear - Newest First.

The forum here used to be really hard for me to follow until I found that setting.

Hope that helps :)

Attachments

• forum.jpg
    forum.jpg
    171.5 KB · Views: 201
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back