Interest: Other
LK92 is on a distinguished road
New Member (Say Hi)
City: Toronto
State: Ontario
Interest: Other
LK92 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Seeking help on my symptoms, scared and depressed

Hello everyone, I’m sorry to bother you again , but I have some update since my last posting which terrifies me. Please I need your thoughts about it!
My swallowing issues got worse during this month, I feel like it’s harder and harder to swallow. Also I got so much phlegm that sometimes I feel like I’m going to choke on it. And I always feel like something is coming up my throat and I have to swallow it. I wouldn’t write again if this was the only issue.
I started to have breathing problems last month which wake me up during the night many times ( feel like I just stop breathing). I did spirometry test last week that showed weird results. My FVC and FEV1 are lower than normal range which suggests I could have a restrictive lung disease and one of them is ALS.. but my chest x Ray showed hyperinflated lungs which is usually with obstructive ( I don’t know if there was a mistake). So confused. But my breathing is so shallow now.
I continue to have body wide twitches
Btw I saw a neurologist 2 weeks ago. He checked my reflexes and did EMG of left leg and arm. But not Bulbar region. Everything was clear.
I am so scared that this may be als , bulbar and respiratory onset, because many of the symptoms match.
Please help!!!

Last edited by LK92 : 08-30-2018 at 08:16 AM