Diagnosis
09/2017
Country
HR
State
Croatia
City
ZAGREB
i tried to contact elysium directly, by now no answer...
does anybody have info what is going on with it?

copied:

The Orphan Drug Designation submission included data from a 2017 double-blind placebo-controlled European pilot study in humans. To expand on the results of the pilot study, Elysium Health expects to initiate a placebo-controlled study in collaboration with Mayo Clinic to evaluate EH301 in up to 150 adults with ALS by the fourth quarter of 2018.

--
i think that nurown picked up all PALS

Here's the ALS Untangled report from last year. Mayo has a financial interest in the company. Elysium currently markets the supplement via monthly subscription. There has been considerable discussion around the company and supplement all over the net.

i got this mail first in april, but i sent another one in july:
--

(Elysium Health)

Apr 4, 10:41 AM EDT

Hi X,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in Elysium Health!

EH301 is a proprietary, pharmaceutical composition that is still in development and is being evaluated for the potential treatment of ALS. Basis (our only product on the market) is not EH301 - Basis is a dietary supplement with an established safety profile.

To provide some information on NAD+, research has discovered that healthy cellular function relies on the coenzyme NAD+ and on a class of proteins called sirtuins. Sirtuins are proteins that act as vital regulators in the cell, controlling our body’s response to nutrition levels and stress. NAD+ powers sirtuins, as well as hundreds of other cellular processes essential to our well-being.

We have taken down your information and will certainly keep you updated as more information becomes available. Our team is also actively exploring establishing a compassionate use program prior to FDA approval of EH301. If we are able to establish one, we will reach out to you directly.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist you with moving forward, X, and thank you again for your email!

All the best,
Y

Yes, I should have been clearer, thanks. The supplement and EH301 are closely related, if you look at the ingredients:

EH301: 1-(beta-D-Ribofuranosyl)nicotinamide chloride and 3,5-Dimethoxy-4'-hydroxy-trans-stilbene

Basis (marketed supplement): Nicotinamide riboside, 250mg + Pterostilbene, 50mg

Edit: In light of this lawsuit challenging, among other things, the safety of the supplement, and by extension the compound in development, I felt I should link to it.

Last edited:
i got this mail today:
--
Hi X,

Thank you for reaching out and for your interest in Elysium Health and EH301. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Unfortunately, the current information that can be shared was included in the press release that you mentioned. We have not yet initiated the study with Mayo Clinic but I'd be happy to add your information to a list and follow up with you when we have more information to share.

All best,
Whitney

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back