Stem cell trial in Israel

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's a study, phase I/IIa, hypothesis, 21 patient, no mask, no change in routine of als treatment...
they don't expect anything.
i think that this is someone's Ph. D experiment...
enter verticaly, exit hozontaly. best option is exit in wheelchair.
stem cells are dangerous&mighty weapon.
if it is phase III, ok... but it isn't

anyway, i dont think i worth more than a dime. for me, it is worth to try. i'll contact them.

thanks for info.

Last edited:
Every Phase III trial was preceded by earlier trials, with fewer patients and less certainty. So someone has to enroll, in order to bring treatments further into the pipeline. No one gets to initiate a registration trial without preliminary data.

Of course, the world is littered with Phase III trials that did not pan out, and drugs/devices that bit the dust even after passing Phase III.

There is no certainty. We can only make the best bets available. I can only say that for the amount of money this kind of a trial takes, it is not a dissertation project:)

I hope it works out for you, Jethro!

thank you.
just contacted them. this time i fulfill requirements (i'm eligible) except 9, but we should consider it. kadimastem's benefit are still unknown (forget about it's benefit based on a two graphicons), even they have some graphs and that is all theory. it is horrible when your gap between body and mind widening, so every morning after you overcome shock that you have als, you are aware that you wort less then yesterday.
i think that i overpriced myself with dime.
i'll tell you tomorrow morning :)

allready filled, and even if it is not, they dont accept non israeli patients. according to all required laid down, i'am eligible.

for heavn sake, i am only eligible to have ALS and die of it. i am not eligible even to fight against it despite all my attempts!!!

i had a brain trauma 21 years ago in a car accident. my head looked like chewing gum. my brain would have leaked if liquor didnt hold it. blind, lateralisation/right paresa... doctors didnt want to even try to cure me, saying: "no chace at all". all i did, i did it by myself with no single pill used (all i got was prescribed antiepileptics and pain killer pils). without medicine involved.
now i have to lose a battle.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back