06/2015
Country
US
State
LA
City
Sulphur
Good evening all,

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and comfort. Sunday morning at 230 am my Sweet Angela gained her wings. It was very hard letting her go but very comforting knowing she is now disease free and rejoicing in Heaven. I asked her 2 weeks ago to give me a sign that she made it to heaven and after her passing my son and I walked outside while the funeral home was preparing to take her and immediately saw a shooting star.

On a side note, it was almost amusing near the end. The nurses during the last 2 weeks were telling us how close she was to dying, and all signs pointed to her being on the edge. Well needless to say, Angela had fought this disease head on and made it take everything from her. They would give her hours and she would keep on going farther. Near the final 2 days, we asked the nurse if it was getting time to get the family together and the response was enough to make us laugh. She stated, we just gonna call it a week or so and let her decide the day and time. We will be laying her to rest on Thursday.

Billard, I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like Angela really knows how to send a message! A shooting star is a lovely way. I wish your family peace in knowing she has arrived in Heaven.

Last edited by a moderator:
Very sorry to hear about Angela, Billard. She sounds like a great lady who went out on her own schedule. Much peace and strength to you and your family.

Best,
Laurie

I'm so very sorry for your ongoing and now final loss of your love.

She flies free!
Your in my thoughts

Chally

Sorry for another loss. Sounds like she was quite the lady.

Angie

So sorry for your loss.

Dave

So sorry for your loss Billard. I was touched by reading about the special relationship you had with your wife.
I wish you much strength during the coming period of grief.

Billard, I am so sorry for your loss. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Sharon

I'm so very sorry for your loss, I hope you can find peace xxx

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope that the sign your wife sent is of some comfort.

Wishing you peace.

I am so sorry for your loss. It sounds like your wife went in almost the same way as my dad...doing "pretty good" up until their last few weeks. May she be in peace now. Take care of yourself.

Billard, I am so sorry for your lost of your dear Angela; I am glad she earned her wings and sent you a most appropriate sign. She is now free of The Beast. I am glad she is at peace and hope the same for you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back