Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
Us
State
Tennessee
City
Athens
I started having upper back pain and spasms three months ago. Along with the back pain now my right arm feels numb and sore.

Numb and soreness have absolutely nothing to do with ALS. Please read: READ BEFORE POSTING. Had you have read it, your question would have been answered.

Take good care.

Your primary care doc can help you decide if this is something to look into, beyond considering your position when you are sitting/sleeping/working.

All the best.

I started having aches in both my arms and it hurts to walk on one of my legs. No mucsle weakness but Im having muscle aches.

As previously stated sore muscles without weakness do not indicate ALS. Pain of that type comes late in ALS. Please see your primary care doctor to find out what is wrong. Your answer is not here

Thank you for your response. One last question and I’ll stop posting. My right arm seems stiff. I can still use it but hurts to move it. I feel like my whole body aches and it’s just getting to me.

See above. Not ALS

You've asked this exact question three times and been answered three times. You.dont.belong.here. Take it and run.

You can stop posting now. Goodbye and good luck.

Thank you for your response. One last question and I’ll stop posting. My right arm seems stiff. I can still use it but hurts to move it. I feel like my whole body aches and it’s just getting to me.

You were answered and reposted the same thing. This thread is closed. Do not start another unless a neurologist tells you you have sigs of ALS ( which is not going to happen) please look for a private message

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back