A Wonderful Memory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you so much for posting this video. What a beautiful part of the world.

Beautiful memory, Bruce.

Thank you so much for sharing this.

I remember many things, like my last hiking, backpacking, climbing, and mountaineering trips. I remember the last hike I took with my wife (without a wheelchair).

Watching your video brings back a flood of wonderful memories of the times I spent outdoors in the mountains. I still get out quite a bit, but see the views from my wheelchair now.

Steve

that was my awesome moment for today filled right up.

thanks for sharing this, I watched it twice :D

Bruce, thank you for sharing that fabulous memory with us. I love to see our PALS as the people they have always been. Your boys clearly have more memories and experiences to cherish than some people collect in a lifetime with their parents.

Becky

Nice Bruce, thx

I'm with Tillie. My awesome moment for the day too. Thanks for sharing Bruce.

Wow - so BEEEEUTIFUL! When Dave was well, we did long, arduous hikes (often in Kauai). Dave asked me once or twice during those hikes "tell me again why we're doing this"? I told him "because when we are old and grey, sitting in a rocking chair we will have these memories to sustain us". Of course the possibility of ALS was not on my radar at that time. Now we are both so very glad that we did those long & very challenging hikes and enjoyed the vistas that were only possible on foot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back