Reason
Learn about ALS
Country
CA
State
quebec
City
montreal
Hi All, I will not post all my symptoms again as my previous thread, I was just wondering about cramps. They have gotten quite a bit worse in the past 2 weeks or so. Mainly in my left leg. Twitching for 6 months now. Anyone have some insight on cramps? I know I had a normal EMG done on my right leg only. Is this enough? I have tried to de-stress like my neuro told me too but these stupid symptoms just won't ease up. Extremely sorry for bothering you all again but the opinions mean a lot to me. Just very frustrated right now.

I feel really confident when I agree with your neurologist, GP, and the several experts who chimed in already:

No. No ALS. Stress, probably. But not a thing points toward ALS.

Tell your doc that you're still worried about ALS, so they can send you to therapy or adjust your anti-stress meds.

Thanks for the input Mike. I am going back to see the neurologist on the 29th. I guess the one good thing is I have no weakness. Tired.....yes, but glad I can wrestle around with the kids. I haven’t requested any anti-stress meds.........yet. That might be the next step but I am not a big fan. Thank you for replying and thanks in advance to anyone else who might take the time to respond. This forum has helped even though I am still here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back